I nurse in my Ergo 360 multiple times daily. People often ask how I do it. So, I’ve created a photo walk-through of how I put on and nurse in the carrier.
HOW I PUT ON MY ERGO 360
1. Pick up the carrier and fasten the hook-and-loop portion of the hip belt tightly around your hips, allowing the front panel to hang upside down in front of your legs while you do this.
2. Fasten the clip portion of the hip belt.
3. If needed, tighten the hip belt by pulling the tether.
4. Lift the front panel of the carrier and place your arms through the shoulder straps.
5. Fasten the shoulder blade clasp. (I recommend having this adjusted to your preferred tightness and positioned at a reachable clasping height by a companion the first time you wear the carrier and then NEVER loosen or move the strap. It’s challenging to adjust on your own.)
6. Pick up your baby, with him/her facing you.
7. Place the baby in the carrier, shimmying him/her down into the carrier pouch.
8. Check that the baby’s legs are properly positioned in the leg holes.
9. Hold baby up in the carrier so that you could easily crane your neck down to kiss the top of his/her head. Tighten the shoulder straps individually to maintain this positioning.
10. Release your hold on the baby and further tighten the shoulder straps if needed.
HOW I NURSE IN MY ERGO 360
1) Loosen the shoulder straps
2) OPTIONAL: Put on your preferred nursing cover.
3) Shift baby and the carrier pouch to the side on which you intend to nurse.
4) Unclip your nursing tank/cami and latch on the baby.
5) Tighten the shoulder straps until everything feels secure.
Hands-free incognito nursing… ta-da!
One thought on “Photo Tutorial: Using and Nursing in the Ergo 360”
Pingback: Everyday Babywearing Benefits | thedairydiaries