If s’mores and Rice Krispies Treats had a baby, it would be this deliciousness right here. Crisp graham flavored cereal, gooey marshmallow, heavenly chocolate… yum! Soy-free, nut-free, and dairy-free, these treats are addictive and easy to make.
– 2 Tbl coconut oil
– 1 box Oh!s Cereal
– 1 10oz bag of large marshmallows
– 1/2 cup Enjoy Life Mini Chips
– Melt the coconut oil in a large pot over medium heat.
– Once the oil is liquified, add the marshmallows to melt.
– Stir the marshmallows frequently to avoid burning. Lower the heat if needed.
– Pour the cereal and chocolate into a large mixing bowl.
– Once the marshmallows are melted, add them to the bowl and stir to mix.
– Grease a large baking dish with cooking spray.
– Pour the cereal mixture into the baking dish and smooth out to fill the dish evenly.
– Use a sharp knife to carefully create a hashtag pattern in order to cut the treats into the desired number of portions. (I usually cut 12-16 pieces.)
– Let the treats cool at room temperature until firmly set.
(Store at room temperature.)